Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infamous for Ps3.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Infamous for Ps3. Empty
PostSubject: Infamous for Ps3.   Infamous for Ps3. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Any one checked it out yet? I tried the demo the other day, the game looks awesome and has gotten great reviews. Hopefully picking up a copy during the weekend.

Anyone got it allready?
Back to top Go down
bl

bl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Infamous for Ps3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous for Ps3.   Infamous for Ps3. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 pm

I played the demo too. It's pretty cool, but I think I'll rent it first before buying it. One of the things I noticed while playing was the camera. I felt like I was constantly moving it around manually with the R3 stick to see the action. Still, seems like it's going to be a cool game, I like that I can choose to be either a hero or a villain.
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Infamous for Ps3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous for Ps3.   Infamous for Ps3. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 pm

bl wrote:
I played the demo too. It's pretty cool, but I think I'll rent it first before buying it. One of the things I noticed while playing was the camera. I felt like I was constantly moving it around manually with the R3 stick to see the action. Still, seems like it's going to be a cool game, I like that I can choose to be either a hero or a villain.
I dunno, pretty usual camara work in my opinion for a 3rd person game, ala Wolverine? Didn't really have a problem with it myself when playing the demo, then again i play tons of 3rd person games on the Ps3. Getting it tomorrow first thing after i get of work! =)

Btw bl, please introduce yourself here (Clicky link). Thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Infamous for Ps3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous for Ps3.   Infamous for Ps3. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Have gotten Infamous this week, played it quite a bit.

Honestly not many faults in this game at all in my opinion, The story and setup is very nice so far (haven't finished it yet tho), characters and dialogue in the game is so far all very well done.

Also really happy with the way they did the sidemissions in this game, often sidemissions get repetative and boring, but i think they managed to make enogh different ones so it doesn't feel like you are just doing the same thing a million times. Other things that are quite fun is the "stunts" which asks you to preferm takedowns in certain ways. Only complaint there is you don't get a complete list, you have to do one to find out what the next one is.
Ps3 trophies seem pretty good too, havent really started to work on them, but there probably could have been some more... Trophies like "ride the train for 2 kilometers" is just boring and a walk in the park, these could have been done better.

On a side note i think its sad that there is no point in playing a "gray" chracter in this game, as i am slightly tired of always having to play either good or bad. It would be nice if a game could come a long where the "gray area" really does have its uses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infamous for Ps3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous for Ps3.   Infamous for Ps3. Empty

Back to top Go down

Infamous for Ps3.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge][Community :: Rev]e[nge Discussions :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: