Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caprica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Caprica Empty
PostSubject: Caprica   Caprica EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:33 pm

Did anyone watch the Pilot for this when it aired earlier this fall?
Very different from Battlestar Galactica, set 58 years prior to the events in BSG.

I felt it had a lot of promise. The cast was very well picked, only one i wasn't that happy with was the girl that played Zoe (Alessandra Torresani) to me it seemed to lack experience to hold the role, but hopefully that will grow in time. After all BSG did character and acting growth exceptionally vell, so there is hope. I'm also happen to like Eric Stoltz a lot, and i think he probably deserves a role like this now. Also thought Esai Morales was a good choice for Joseph Adama, he did really well in the pilot too. Slightly more worried about Sina Najafi as William Adama, i really didn't see the Admiral in him, but i guess you're not meant to yet.

Costumes and scenery was done well too, i felt maybe they could have gone a bit more out with some of the clothing styles done maybe things a bit more mid 20th-century clothing and then mixed it with the futuristic aspect of BSG. I.e i really like how they made Joseph Adama look awesome in his dress and hat, great stuff. But besides that i think they managed to portray Caprica and the people living there pretty well.

Storywise i don't want to put in too many spoilers, but i think they will manage to do the build up to the Cylon Wars pretty well. From what was shown in the pilot they seemed to have a pretty good story lined out to be revealed for us in the future, really eager to see this come on TV regularly now. Very Happy

Any one else see it? Or plan to see it?
Back to top Go down
medsin

medsin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Caprica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caprica   Caprica EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 am

Mmm thanks for the reminder i was looking for something to fill out my empty summer schedule of TV shows.
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Caprica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caprica   Caprica EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:14 pm

medsin wrote:
Mmm thanks for the reminder i was looking for something to fill out my empty summer schedule of TV shows.
wont be on this summer =p, rumor has it set for 2010 =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caprica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caprica   Caprica Empty

Back to top Go down

Caprica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge][Community :: Rev]e[nge Discussions :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: