Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E3: Assassin's Creed 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

E3: Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: E3: Assassin's Creed 2   E3: Assassin's Creed 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:47 pm

So E3 has, as it usually does, revealed a lot of new info on a lot of games.
Assassin's Creed 2 was probably far from the one with the most new "reveals", but there was a few interesting things put forth to show that some changes has been made since the latest installment. cheers

Video Links: Razz
E3: Trailer
E3: Conference Gameplay
E3: Venice Interview
E3: Exclusive Developer Walkthrough
E3: Producer and Director Interview

Most interesting things in my opinion is the "open play" aspect, missions happen as you "stumble" upon them and you don't approach the story in a "investigate-report-assassinate" kind of way like you did in the first. The Investigation-report part is gone. You have to evolve yourself as you go and you decide how to do things (at least thats how i understood it). I think this is great as you end up with the game being a lot less repetative.
It's also great to know that instead of 4-5 kinds of missions there will be this time around 15-16 kinds. Also makes the game play less repetative.

Other things that sounded cool was the faster climbing system. Altair sometimes was moving slightly slow, and had a few hang ups in the first one. Hopefully Enzio doesn't have these problems. Two hidden blades sounds interesting. Leonardo being a "friend" of yours certainly is an interesting way of doing things. A weapons store and inserting an economy into the game could be cool, rather than just be given your things as you progress. And last but not least, starting out as a character who isnt an assassin to begin with is a lot more interesting than being a master from the get go.

Can't wait 'till this game drops. The first one was a lot of fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bl

bl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: E3: Assassin's Creed 2   E3: Assassin's Creed 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:37 pm

I am very excited for this. Very.
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: E3: Assassin's Creed 2   E3: Assassin's Creed 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 pm

bl wrote:
I am very excited for this. Very.
That gameplay video looked awesome =), btw what console are you on?

Oh one thing i really didnt like tho is how the story connection is only going to be explained in a PSP game. Really think that sucks. Don't own a PSP and don't plan on getting one so that was kind of a bummer.
Back to top Go down
cielo_wii

cielo_wii

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: E3: Assassin's Creed 2   E3: Assassin's Creed 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 am

I'm excited about Assassin's CreedII. I have the first one and the game's
cool. But I think the first one is different from the upcoming Assassin's Creed
II though the second one would great.

There are new weapons added to it and that's awesome.
Another thing I've read that there might also be throwing of knives...
Can't wait till it's available....
http://www.dressup.me/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3: Assassin's Creed 2   E3: Assassin's Creed 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

E3: Assassin's Creed 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge][Community :: Rev]e[nge Discussions :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: