Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Faction: Guerilla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protofr3ak

Protofr3ak

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Red Faction: Guerilla Empty
PostSubject: Red Faction: Guerilla   Red Faction: Guerilla EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:28 am

played the demo fell in love with it, and bought it for my xbox yesterday, been playing it ever since.
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerilla   Red Faction: Guerilla EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 am

havent played this one yet, not to big a fan of FPS games on consoles tho... think the only FPS game i've finished on the new gen. is Army of Two. Finished that with RabbitFly. Awesome game... might just try this demo tho =)

Do you play a lot of console FPS?
Back to top Go down
Protofr3ak

Protofr3ak

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerilla   Red Faction: Guerilla EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 pm

actually its a third person shooter, but i do play alot of those. jus cuz of the fact that you can see what you look like after getting upgrades to your character is awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerilla   Red Faction: Guerilla EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:37 am

Protofr3ak wrote:
actually its a third person shooter
really? lol, i jut assumed it was as i've played some of the older games on PC Razz... I'll have to check it out then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerilla   Red Faction: Guerilla Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Faction: Guerilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge][Community :: Rev]e[nge Discussions :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: