Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Guardian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 am

For some reason this game totally escaped me at E3 scratch. Looks really interesting tho. Smile

I never finished ICO, tho i have it, but i LOVED Shadow of the Colossus Very Happy. The Last Guardian looks incredible as well, but i feel that while it looks great it wont have the suspense and darkness that i loved in Shadow of the Colossus. I might be wrong but thats the feel i get, still really looking forward to it tho.

Anyone played ICO or Shadow of the Colossus?

Find the trailer here
Back to top Go down
Protofr3ak

Protofr3ak

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-29

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 pm

really want a ps3 now after that trailer...SotC was my fav. game on my ps2 only got to the point where i almost had the parachute, other times i was shortcutting to the last boss and other tricks to make my times even faster. the last guardian has great promise, and im sure they wont let down the SotC fans either. pirat
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am

why shortcut?

the last "boss" sucked... its all the previous colossuses that is a lot of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Protofr3ak

Protofr3ak

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Morfin wrote:
why shortcut?

because i want better times Razz jus got to get better and better
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am

better times for what? Razz the game is only about colossuses, so why skip? lol thats like; "I'm gonna play this game, but im gonna skip everyting that makes the game what it is" Razz
Back to top Go down
Protofr3ak

Protofr3ak

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:25 am

im jus talking about the time attack mode, d0nt get me wrong, i love the game for everything that it is cheers , i cried inside when hablo fell Sad , probably the most ive ever been into a game even when they just throw you in without any background info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge][Community :: Rev]e[nge Discussions :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: