Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NutcaseSam
Nutcase Soldier's Clan Leader
Nutcase Soldier's Clan Leader
NutcaseSam

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-09

IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server. Empty
PostSubject: IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server.   IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:29 am

Yo folks,anyone wana play IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online?

I got my OWN server,i can password protect it,kick who ever,and shoot the liveing crap out of the who ever gets in our way..hehe

Now if only my LA-7 could mount a M-60...hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://radionut53.tripod.com
Sithspawn
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server.   IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server. EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:21 am

I wanna play that game online with you but for some reason it doesn't wanna work for me Sad
Back to top Go down
https://revenge.darkbb.com
Zablar

Zablar

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Nice game!   IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:28 pm

hehe, I have played many flight simulator games but I must say this is the best Combat Flight Simulator out for sale.

The graphics is not the best, but its a few years old game. But when it comes to simulator games I dont realy care about the graphics, its the realism that is needed!

They have made a game that gives the fealing of flying an old plane, when turning on the engine and you give it a bit speed, the plane is hard to controll. I have to say, all those hours I played "Flight Simulator" and now moved to this game, I'm not as good as I thought. Moving from a jetplane to this old mercedes plane is a greate experience.

I havn't got the time to play much Single Player but I must say the MP is greate, they have mannaged to make it realistic and at the same time fun.

Something I got pissed of on was the flaps, instead of 10,15,30 and 45 degrease they have renamed it to "landing" "combat" "up" and "takeoff"..

I give this game 8 of 10 points because of the realism and the good gamemodes... why not 10 of 10? well its the design..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server.   IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server. Empty

Back to top Go down

IL-2 Sturmavick 1946 online -> i have my own server.
Page 1 of 1