Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fellowship set up on the Riddermark Server in LOTR Online !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithspawn
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Fellowship set up on the Riddermark Server in LOTR Online !! Empty
PostSubject: Fellowship set up on the Riddermark Server in LOTR Online !!   Fellowship set up on the Riddermark Server in LOTR Online !! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:23 am

Hello all,

Just wanted to inform you that Dan & Myself have established a New guild in Lord of the Rings Online in the Riddermark server !!

The Guild's name is Riddermarked for Death !!

Which is a great play on words by Dan ! Good job buddy ! We have created the Guild this past evening & right now have almost 20 members ! Incourage anyone that is going to play Lord of the Rings to message Nastil (Dan ) or Targon (Myself) in game & get yourself added to our Guild !!

Also posting on the forums as been pretty poor , If you are playing or thinking about playing & have some questions or need advice . Let us know & we will all try our best to get them answered for you. If your not interested in playing still drop by the forums & say Hi !

That's it from me.
Cheers !

Sithspawn
Back to top Go down
https://revenge.darkbb.com

Fellowship set up on the Riddermark Server in LOTR Online !!
Page 1 of 1