Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Members! Introduce yourself here!

Go down 
+17
apop
bl
Xanathe
CatFlea X
medsin
RabbitFly
JoarAdanNessos
RaF
Zablar
Protofr3ak
the_Butler
myqntab
Morfin
NutcaseSam
Sithspawn
pokeydude
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RabbitFly

RabbitFly

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-29

New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Warning this might get long   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:03 am

Ok lets start off with the basics, I am RabbitFly, I am a friend of Morfin, and I am always right. tongue Oh yea and I am 22 years old and I live in Norway. And I am allergic to cats, yet they are my favorite type of animal.... ARG the irony.

My very first experience with games: I think I was 8-9 years old, at my friend's house playing Leisure Suit Larry 3 (pervs I know). Show an 8 year old some pixelated near nudity and you know you will get him hooked for life. Smile

My parents being kinda strict about digital entertainment I never really got much more than that for a while. Until we inherited an old computer running windows 3.1 from my by then dead grandfather. This was probably good, cause even though at the time I think windows 95 was around I got to experience the good old games at an early age. Then the computer age really hit, and my dad actually bought a computer it all just piles on from that point.

Overall though I am not really a classic gamer, I just appreciate that I have been around to experience some of gamings root. Well I never played pong, or space invaders, but still, I hope you get my drift.

Now I am not gonna go through my entire life in games, but seeing as this forum is sorta MMO centric I will at least try to do that.

My very first experience with a MMORPG was Anarchy Online. Me and a bunch of friends had recieved free copies of the game for attending a lan and at some point and me and a friend of mine decided to give it a go. I have to be honest, I didn't get hooked. I know some have managed to use AO as their starting ground, but for a kid in his teens mostly used to playing shooters and action games, AO was extremely complicated.

Then the world changed, Star Wars Galaxies was announced, and by that time I had already dabled in RPGs, which very fast became my favorite genre and still is.

Launch Date came, and I had personally made arrangements to import it form the US, me and my group of friends had already joined a guild and were ready to hop into it. And I was blown away. The early days of SWG was and is the best experience i have ever had in an MMORPG.

And I know this is not uncommon, I mean for people to fall in love with their first, and nothing ever really comes close that ever again. I am not talking about sex you pervs! tongue

Unfortunately the guild me and my friends were in got into some trouble, you know the drama never stops in these games. And because I had become so heavily invested in the guild that took a lot out of it. And even though I have revisited swg over the years, checking out the Combat Revamp and then the NGE (for those that have played SWG you know what I am talking about) I never really got back into it.

However at this point I was hooked and I wanted to play MMOs from dawn to dusk. My next game was the closed beta for Lineage 2. I continued to play the game all the way through a couple of months or so into live, but going from a socially driven MMO to a korean grindfest was probably not the best thing, I barely made it past lvl 20.

Although L2 wasn't my cup of tea, I learned one thing, beta's are awesome Razz So my next game was City of Heroes Closed Beta, and I played that a couple of weeks into live, ultimatily it didn't live up to expectations of creating my own superhero. Although I still think my white spandex clad hero with antenna's for ears and a breather mask for snout, that would jump instead of walk called rabbitfly still is the most dedicated character I have ever made, but hitting that damn space button all the time hurt my thumb ok!.

At this point I went all over the map trying new beta's all over, I finally settled with Risk Your Life Malaysia, I doubt any here have played it, but it was probably the first MMO to try to do real time esque combat in an MMO, and although the graphics sucked and the grind was horrid, it was still fun for a while.

After that I jumped back and forth a bit again, among these were being in the beta for World of Warcraft, which I did not like.

Now while this was all happening I still had my SWG subscription intact. I still had too much love for the game, so when SWG got added to the SOE all access subscription I started playing Everquest 2.

I have a love/hate relationship with Everquest 2, it is the MMORPG I have played the longest, and the MMORPG I have gotten the deepest into. First I played until lvl 50, and I quit, 10 lvls from the cap. Then when the third expansion was announced I decided to give it a try again. I lvled to 70 and I started raiding. Probably the worst and the best decision I have ever done in a game. First of I get very easily jealouz of people that have cooler shit than me, which is why I started raiding in the first place. Anyways I never got happy, so in the end I had to quit playing the game cause Hardcore raiding was taking all my time. But it's also a great feeling to be a part of killing a mob for the first time. A group of 24 people that try and try and try to get this huge mob down to get something shiny! In the end raiding for 3-5 hours 4 days a week and 6-8 hours every sunday, while using all the time I could spare inbetween to scrunch money out of vendor trash so I could pay for food, drink, poisons, repair costs, skill masteries, arrows, well in the end it all became too much and I decided to quit MMOs.

Because of this I have tried to stay away from MMOs to some extent since. I have played some games, mostly free 2 play like Drift City or Cabal, and some beta's like Warhammer Online and Lord of the Rings Online, but tried to stay away from the serious stuff.

Recently some of my friends managed to convince me to start playing wow, so I have started slowly lvling up my Night Elf Hunter 37 at this time, but my monitor is busted so it is on a break for now.

As for favorite games, it is weird that although RPGs are my favorite genre, I can be hard pressed to name a favorite, I think it is cause I have yet to find a RPG that can fulfill my wants and expectations. So I think for favorite games I have to mention some games from other genres. I have very long been a huge fan of the old school Sierra adventure games, Leisur Suit Larry (yea I know perv), Space Quest, Police Quest (never did try king's quest). I am also a follower of the Metal Gear Solid games, and I did very long think that the Grand Theft Auto series was god's gift to gamers. But I think if I had to mention two games it would be, the first Max Payne for the PC, and the First Shen Mue for the Dreamcast. Max Payne showed me noir done well in a game setting, and I still love the dark poetry that riddles that game. Shen Mue is probably the closest thing you come to a step forward in the adventure series, joining open world game play with real adventure gaming (no mini game puzzles), and even a pretty decent Beat Em Up engine, and the first game to do Quick Time Events well. Which in the end is sad as thats one overused mechanic these days.

So for some more personal stuff. I love discussing, and I get get overly invested in arguements, but this is stuff that I usually find makes me a good subject for discussions. Although my friends often find it annoying Crying or Very sad

Ok this might scare some away.. But it has to be said. I like putting on make up, I am talking about theatrical make up, not dressing up like a girl or anything (although I can't say I never tried:oops:) but I hope you get my drift. I might show some pics down the line. Oh yea my avatar has a clown pic, you can watch that if clowns and stuff turn you on. tongue

As you can see if I decide that something is worth my time, I can write page after page about something, and I am expecting quite a few to not actually read this post Smile And seeing as it got so long I didn't bother to proof read the whole thing so there is probably gonne be some spelling mistakes. Don't worrie though, even though I am from norway my spelling is usually pretty good.

Anyways I am gonna go play some Infamous now, and no norway did not get uncharted 2 beta keys Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:59 am

Greatest Intro Ever! lol!

Glad you feel we're worth your time =)
Back to top Go down
Sithspawn
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: WOW !!!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:07 am

I have to say that was a great read !!
Welcome to Revenge !!
Back to top Go down
https://revenge.darkbb.com
medsin

medsin

Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey all!

I'm Medsin and a 22 years old terrorist. I'm from Bahrain (but have a saudi passport) but currently I'm a University student studying here in US under a scholarship.

I've been gaming ever since I can remember. Used to play all sort of games.

-I'm both a console gamer and a PC gamer. I used to have a 360 but sold it and got a PS3 instead (I blame Metal Gear).

-The first game I ever played was either Super Mario or Tetris on that old family console or game don't remember. It was the Super Nintendo clone or something. After that it was a battle between getting a PS or an N64. in the end an n64 won.

Can't really complain now I loved the 64 it still has some of my top favorite games ever! (Zelda+goldeneye ftw). I eventually got the PS as well it was modded so i used to get tons of game. The most game that captured me in the PS was Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.

After that I got the ps2, still remember my first game on it "Bouncer" which really introduced the button sensitivity system. Didn't play much of it until I modded it and managed to get tons of games and play loads of them. (my country mods games easily >.>)

Not too long after I traveled to Malaysia (modder's heavan) and got my xbox from there. Halo was unbelievable. I loved my xbox to death. Which is why i got a 360 initially instead of a PS3. It was funny though when I ordered a 360 from amazon they delivered to a forwarding mailbox in US, then they forwarded it to Bahrain which costs a bit. I was so excited...until the first time i turn it on..red rings of death. I sent and ANGRY letter to amazon they instantly shipped one out and demanded the other to be sent back within 30 days or i will get charged. Now i was in Bahrain sending it back will cost a lot but I am going there in 2 months so I sent them another angry email complaining that i'm out of the country. they said fine i can send it when i come back. I came back to US sent them an email to return it asking for that postal printout. they just said "We can't accept returns over 30 days" sent another email to the same response. So i just shrugged and sold the other console Razz they never poked me about it to this day.

Later on around MGS4 release i traded my xboxto get a ps3 and here I am today! Oh i almost forgot... sometime in between i also bought the psp1000 but sold it since i needed the money... and got one for free two weeks ago Very Happy As for PC games In between all those times I've played several games from Age of Empires, Diablo, Counter strike, Doom, to now a days I play CoD4 (i have on console too) and WoW

On regards to WoW I play on EU servers. My main is a level 80 prot warrior called Sirath (if someone crosses by MurlocRPG flash game its the same sirath in the end. my best friend in RL was making it and i helped him so he thought it would've been funny to add me there), have a 80 mage, 73 paladin, 70 druid, 70 rogue, 70 DK. I don't PvP, i mainly Raid. I climbed up the raiding tree as i progressed in WoW over the past 4 years. From a casual raiding to practically a hardcore raiding who is fighting for top spots in the server, eu, and world.

Miguel/morfin introduced me to this forum. Being old RoI members he poked me into this community.

Oh and my real name is actually Ahmed. And I KEEL YOU! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sithspawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Protofr3ak wrote:
HI! Im proto, some ppl know me a Gar or protofr3ak. Been a gamer since I was 5 or 6 since I beat my dad in NHL '95 on the SNES. I have a 360, and a PC so I play anything on both of em. I've played too many games, mainly rpg's and shooters. Fav. game on 360: COD4 PC: JKA Love MMO's i play a bit of Cabal, Maplestory, RO (Blackout server), was an avid RF online player before the servers shut down, im usually the priest/helpful one in mmo's. lookin for new mmo's ones to fit my taste. Got this site from sithspawn and nuoragh on their x-fire status so i'd thought i'd try it out. Very Happy

Welcome to Rev]e[nge Proto !!
Back to top Go down
Sithspawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Zablar wrote:
Heya, Im Zablar and im from sweden, born in 93 and im Nuoragh's brother.. I allso play a lot with the RGF but at the moment im working on a mod for HL2 called "Gangs of 1930".. I play PC and PS2 but I usualy stick with my computer... When im playing games I usualy play the JK games, Team Fortress 2 and flight simulator...

Well, guess thats it...

//Zablar

Hey ya Zab !! What's up Bud !
Back to top Go down
Sithspawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:40 pm

RaF wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm RaF

23 years old, brazilian, pharmacist. Yes i am a gamer, both console and pc.
My gaming history is quite long i'd say....but i think the online gaming would be more appropriate to talk about. I started playing Worms2 over the internet, and i absolutely loved that new genre of multiplayer, from there, i couldnt avoid internet (and i believe the world itself couldnt lol! ).
I am currently playing the following:
-Jedi Academy
-Red Alert3
-Call of Duty 4
-Killzone 2
-LittleBig Planet
And some more random stuff.
I also really like MMO's, but the only one i am playing atm is Runescape, seasonly...

And yea, Morfin introduced me to this. One last thing that is rellevant: i am silly, thats all Razz

How are ya Raf !!!! Welcome , welcome !!
Back to top Go down
Sithspawn
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome Jonar , medsin & Rabbit !!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Welcome Jonar , medsin & Rabbit !!

I do hope you enjoy your stay !!!
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:56 am

medsin wrote:
Miguel/morfin introduced me to this forum. Being old RoI members he poked me into this community.
Glad you decided to join us medsin! Very Happy good to have you =)
Back to top Go down
CatFlea X

CatFlea X

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:17 am

Hey all! Smile Nuo forced me to sign up so here I am!

I guess I'll just answer all the questions that were laid out in the first post...

1. I am Chris, male (not female like quite a lot of people think at first) and online I go by the name of "CatFlea X". Lord knows where that name came from, but ive been using it since i was... 13, and im now 21. Hmmm.

2. Am I a gamer? Well... Yes and no. I go through spurts of activity playing games, other time I just can't be bothered playing them.

2.1. I am both a PC gamer and a console gamer.

2.2. I used to be massively hooked on C&C: RA2 and I played it all the time when I was younger. When broadband Internet was available in my area, my parents got it and I downloaded a demo of "Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast" and since playing the demo I was hooked. I bought the games a few days later and once I had completed the single player mode, I ventured onto the online servers. I found a great CTF server that belonged to a club called "Rebel Ground Forces" and I ended up joining their clan (this is where I know Nuo, Zablar, Sith, Raf from). This game today is still one of my all time favourites, along with "Star War Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy". The games that I currently play are:
Jedi Outcast
Jedi Academy
Rappelz
"Final Fantasy XII" (Only just bought it, because XIII will be out soon, hah)
Armored Core For Answer

2.3. I went through a phase where I played SWG for a while, but I left that a good few years ago, just before it when terribly crap. I now play Rappelz, which is free. I play on the Yeti server, and I have many different characters on there 8o)

3. As I mentioned above, Nuo recommended me to this forum.

4. Not too sure what else to add, but if I frequent this board now, you might get to know me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catcove.co.cc
Morfin

Morfin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Welcome Cat! Glad you hopped in! Smile
Back to top Go down
Xanathe

Xanathe

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey. Very Happy
I'm Xanathe, an 18 year old girl from Norway, and Morfin's girlfriend. Obviously I've heard about this community through Morfin, and I've never been in a community like this before so I'm sure looking forward to see what its all about.
Well, It's not much to say about me really, but I'm a student, ending my last year at High school this summer, and I want to continue studying to become a High School teacher. I also love to travel, so I sure hope to be able to travel a lot while studying.

To answer those questions as I was supposed to, I have to say I'm not really a gamer, but I played Nintendo 64 from I was 6 to 12 years old or something. Just those games that everyone played though, like Zelda, Super Mario 64, and stuff like that. I've also played some PS1 and 2 but I can't really remember any game names, I just know I have the consoles, and when my little sister got a Game Cube with Super Smash Brothers, I tried that out as well. Other than that I've played LittleBig Planet on Morfin's PS3 and watched him play Uncharted, Wolverine, Prince of Persia and other games I've never heard of before. Maybe I'll try them out sometime myself.

I'm totally blank at the moment so that's it for now Very Happy

<3 Xanathe <3
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 am

Hi girly! Smile

Really glad you wanted to sign up! cheers Good intro (with all these good intros popping up i feel like i should make a new one Sad) , now i just need to work on making you a hardcore gamer Razz heh.
Back to top Go down
bl

bl

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi.
Morfin sent me a link to this site. We knew each other from another forum (RoI) and told me this place was mainly about gaming. Well, I enjoy playing those from time to time and I'm here to support. Happy gaming to all.
bl.
Back to top Go down
apop

apop

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm

apop wrote:
Hi.
Apop is shy Razz, i know him from my days at the Realm of Infamy forums.

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
rgf_therock2k0

rgf_therock2k0

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: For Most who Don't Know Me   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:15 pm

I am TheRock2k_0 I am currently The Alderaan Commanding Officer to the Rebel Ground Forces Clan @ www.Darkjedi.org/Club/RGF/ and best friends of Sithspawn and Nuoragh cheers so lets get this things started
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 pm

rgf_therock2k0 wrote:
I am TheRock2k_0 I am currently The Alderaan Commanding Officer to the Rebel Ground Forces Clan @ www.Darkjedi.org/Club/RGF/ and best friends of Sithspawn and Nuoragh cheers so lets get this things started
Welcome Rocky!

Glad to have you! Make sure you help out with some gaming updates in the game section, i know you keep pretty much up to date on everything =)
Back to top Go down
jarsis

jarsis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Hmmmm...   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Seems like so far I am the token female on the board. I was invited here by Morfin, whom I have known for a few years through RAS and ROI.

And I think I may be up there in the age category, since I remember playing Pong, and before that, I remember vaguely an adventure game that required users to type in 2 word sentences to declare your actions. (Never could wake the stupid sleeping dragon though, ugh).

Anyway, still enjoy a few pc games, though now I mostly play small apps through MySpace and the like. Also, still playing the old pen and paper RPG's when I get the chance.

That's about all from me right now. Later!
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Welcome Jarsis! Long time =)

Ps: moved this into the introduction sticky =)
Back to top Go down
Sithspawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Morfin wrote:
rgf_therock2k0 wrote:
Welcome Rocky!

Glad to have you! Make sure you help out with some gaming updates in the game section, i know you keep pretty much up to date on everything =)
Welcome Rocky !! How have ya been !!
Back to top Go down
Zablar

Zablar

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Xanathe

Xanathe

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm

jarsis wrote:
Seems like so far I am the token female on the board.
I beat you to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d3kay

d3kay

PostSubject: d3kay   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Hey all,

i've already registered quite a while ago but i've had a tough time with uni lately so that's why i'm only making an intro for myself right now..

1. about me i'm not really sure how to introduce myself and i dislike classifying/am ignorant about my personality and ways. i can however talk about what i'm sure of: i'll start by saying that i'm actually a carbon based bipedal primate spawned in 1983 in Madeira, Portugal, who (unjustifiably) decided to adopt a set of morals best known as the christian/jewish value matrix to guide myself through the first 26 years of my life. i don't agree with most of them but i find them currently the most comfortable to abide by and, am prepared to acknowledge, in some ways are suitable for the human race to live in semi-just society for the time being. theoretically, however, i am quite a nihilist, thus not believing in any artificial system of morals or in any religion by that matter. if i practiced what i thought i would be an anarchist but, besides that it would prove selfishness from my part, as with the communist solution for politics, it's just utopian to think it would ever work nowadays. i adapt a lot, and this is the prime adaption in which i support myself: i play along with the set rules of the game, for now xD

that said i keep all possibilites open, despite not being religious i am spiritual (not really sure what it means but apparently it's all the hype these days) and am prepared to study and examine about a wide amount of possibilites and theories about everything. i think probably nowadays everyone is the same, with teh internetz era and all the information it throws at you, everyone tends to get more tolerant ideologically i guess.

well and basically i come from all this shit i've been writing, the rest i don't know, it's just random manifestations supported on this. ah yeah, although not being quite sure if there's such thing as that, i have noticed i am quite random.

2. i've been a gamer since i was 4, when my parents bought me an atari 2600.. my favourite games were ET and some other crap games from the time .

my true personal gaming revolution came however when my parents bought me an IBM 286 for xmas at 7, in 1990. my first game played was Accolade's Grand Prix. from then on i spent a huge amount of hours gaming, from which i set the basis for a lot of knowledge and interest in stuff i've been accumulating throughout the years. games like civilization, doom, indiana jones and the fate of atlantis, command & conquer, championship manager, KGB, leisure suit larry (xD) or monkey island all defined a lot of my thought routines and humoristic sense and well are all still part of me as we speak.

i became an online gamer per se when i was 13, in 1996, through Quake I. i would define it as the turning point on online gaming even if i'm aware many of you will argue it was some obscure text-based MMORPG. the emergence of clan based gaming, the taunting, the rivalries, the 1on1s, the tournaments and it's massively international appeal made me totally hooked to it. i would live for quake and only thought about it. my homepage on netscape navigator was www.planetquake.com. after that i played some other games, mainly team fortress classic, but i kept on playing quake I even beyond the release of quake 3, as many other gamers. it wasn't until i came to lisbon to study in the uni that i left quake completely. after that i've only trully played an online game : trackmania nations, a free futuristic arcade style racing game with some million registered users around the world. it boasts a huge and diverse community etc and well i was hooked to it cuz i was actually pretty reasonable at it. i ended up on the portuguese national team which well, is arguably my biggest feat concerning online gaming (probably of my whole life).

currently i play zero games except for the occasional social temptation of challenging mates for pro evolution soccer 2009. this is mainly cuz i'm almost finishing my degree in electronic engineering and i dedicate my online time to researching or trying to maintain a long-distance relationship alive. when i do actually play some game i play civilization IV or go around randomly murdering people on gta.

my favorite game of all-time is a tough choice but for different reasons i would put it between civilization IV, quake I , san andreas and trackmania nations

3. i arrived here via morfin, who i met randomly in the 90's while he was visiting madeira. i was drawn in by the promise of interesting discussions xD

4. kudos for reaching this point, i'm quite sure i wouldn't if i was you. ah and another thing, i've checked what i wrote and it actually doesn't seem like me at all. anyways fuck it it's what i wrote. cheers.
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Welcome brother, thanks for joining in =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Members! Introduce yourself here!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge][Community :: Rev]e[nge Discussions :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: