Revenge][Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge][Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Members! Introduce yourself here!

Go down 
+17
apop
bl
Xanathe
CatFlea X
medsin
RabbitFly
JoarAdanNessos
RaF
Zablar
Protofr3ak
the_Butler
myqntab
Morfin
NutcaseSam
Sithspawn
pokeydude
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
glycerine.ix

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-17

New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey...

I'm Glycerine, found this via Morfin (it came highly recommended) and met Morfin from the little time I spent at ROI.

As far as games go, I played Nintendo '64 games with my cousins when I was pretty little, for quite a few years. I got pretty good at sniping people in 007 =P
After that, got a computer in my house and started playing Starcraft and Icewind Dale (still do, pretty frequently)
A few years later, I got into Warcraft a bit and started playing 007 Nightfire, and Runescape...lulz
Recently I've been playing through Morrowind and becoming frustrated and how huge the game is, it's taking forever =P

Btw, noted how few females are in here, I guess I make 3?

Looking forward to meeting everyone =D
Back to top Go down
Morfin

Morfin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-26

New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members! Introduce yourself here!   New Members! Introduce yourself here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 am

glycerine.ix wrote:
Hey...

I'm Glycerine, found this via Morfin (it came highly recommended) and met Morfin from the little time I spent at ROI.

As far as games go, I played Nintendo '64 games with my cousins when I was pretty little, for quite a few years. I got pretty good at sniping people in 007 =P
After that, got a computer in my house and started playing Starcraft and Icewind Dale (still do, pretty frequently)
A few years later, I got into Warcraft a bit and started playing 007 Nightfire, and Runescape...lulz
Recently I've been playing through Morrowind and becoming frustrated and how huge the game is, it's taking forever =P

Btw, noted how few females are in here, I guess I make 3?

Looking forward to meeting everyone =D

Hey! Very Happy Glad you decided to hop in.
Yup, thats right, your number 3 Razz You lot seem to hide out in the real world to much, hard to get you in here Razz
Back to top Go down

New Members! Introduce yourself here!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge][Community :: Rev]e[nge Discussions :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: